Electrosensitivity: How does it affect me?
What is Electrosensitivity?
Electrosensitivity is the name given to the condition suffered by people who in varying degrees are made ill by the presence of electricity. The common belief is that unless a wire carrying electricity touches you and gives you a shock then you are safe and electricity does not cause any problems to us. In fact, nothing is further from the truth, electricity enters our bodies through mobile and wireless technology, pylons and even leaky wiring.
Everybody reacts differently to electrical input into their bodies, some people are more sensitive than others, whereas some people remain seemingly unaffected by high levels of electromagnetic fields.
Am I Electrosensitive?
Everybody is sensitive to electricity in some form or another so the question is how electrosensitive am I? We’ve got the answer right here. By taking a simple test you can get a good idea of the symptoms you may be experiencing and if you need to take any further action. What have you got to lose? Download our Questionnaire Here… and view our products that can help.
What are the Symptoms of Electrosensitivity?
- Sleep problems – inability to get a “good” night’s sleep, waking up, restlessness.
- Tiredness – abnormal tiredness, weakness, tremor, faintness and dizziness.
- Headaches – sometimes extremely severe.
- Tinnitus and Earache.
- Skin – feels dry, prone to rashes. Irritation, skin tingling, crawling sensations.
- Chest pains, heart arrhythmia.
- Warmth or burning on face, not unlike strong sunburn.
- Pain in teeth and jaws.
- Eyes – difficulty in seeing, smarting, irritating sensation, pain or a “gritty” feeling.
- Aches, pain, numbness, prickling sensations in joints, bones and muscles in shoulders, arms, legs, feet, wrists, ankles, elbows and pelvis and cramp in arms and legs.
- Memory – short term and long term memory impairment
- Lack of concentration
- Difficulty in learning new things
- Behavioral – Depression, mood changes, including anger and crying
- Stress and anxiety attacks, feeling out of control
It looks like I’m affected what should I do?
If you think you are sensitive you can buy products here that will filter and shield your home, school or office environment making it once again clean and pollution free. Just visit our shop. Alternatively we can offer either on-site or remote surveys that will define how big the problem is and recommend solutions based on your budget and degree of sensitivity.
Check out how you can quickly and easily get back to better health and wellbeing by choosing which survey to buy. Click here…..